Hello friends, I am so glad you are here! Let me start things off by telling you a few things about me!
1. First and foremost, I am a Fiancé, a Mom and a Stepmom. I have a stepdaughter who is 8YO and two boys, aged 2YO and 5mos. These 4 are my favorite humans in the world and the motivation and inspiration behind everything I do
2. I am an Early Childhood Educator. I have been working in the field for 10+ years and am passionate about play based learning and seeing the unique potential in each and every child.
3. I have been on maternity leave for the majority of the past two years (between my two boys). I love being home with them and experiencing every moment, but I do also love teaching and connecting with others. This is what sparked me to share our play and learning on Instagram over on @inspired.to.play
4. I currently live just north of Toronto, but I was born in British Columbia. Most of my family actually still lives in BC. I moved to Ontario for school when I was 18 and never ended up going back!
5. I lived in Nova Scotia for 5 years because #militaryfamily!
6. I love being outdoors. Most of my favourite childhood memories happened outside and I hope to give my children the same experiences!
7. I have a 3 year old American Bull Dog. She is either super high energy or a big cuddly suck…there is no in between. She’s also the only dog I know who hates peanut butter!
8. I love crafts and DIY’S. My Pinterest boards are full of more projects then I will ever have time for. I especially love to paint, crochet, and sew.
9. I love Hazelnut Lattes, but usually have to settle for hazelnut creamer in my coffee!
10. I won’t eat a sandwich unless it’s cut in half.
Hopefully this helps you get to know me a little better! Tell me a little something about yourself below!
❤️ Hannah (A.K.A The Playful Mama)